Cleveland SGL-40T1 Nat Gas Braising Pan ManualTilt Skillet
Features & Benefits:
- Full 40 gallon (150 liter) capacity to bottom of pouring lip.
- Exclusive Ultra Efficient Power Burner (Forced-Air) Gas Combustion System with Automatic Ignition.
- Exclusive Dual Power Settings: 160,000 and 200,000 Btu provides superior heat-up and recovery.
- Open base design for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- 5/8" Stainless Steel Bead Blasted cooking surface prevents warping and keeps food from sticking.
- Durable 12 gauge, 304 Stainless Steel pan construction. 5/8˝(16mm) mild steel clad bottom plus a 1/16˝ (1.6mm)
- Stainless Steel plate for even temperature distribution.
- Low 35" rim height for easy operation and cleaning.
- Splash Proof Controls and construction.
- Supplied with Cord & Plug for 115-volt controls.
- Easy-to-turn manual hand tilt with enclosed permanently lubricated gearbox.
- Gallon/Liter Markings and Vented Spring Assist Cover standard.
- Available with Optional 2" Tangent Draw-Off Valve. (Sold Separately)
- 10° Cooking Feature. Tilt unit up to 10° without the power being turned off.
- Adjustable Solid State Thermostat accurately controls temperature from 140°F to 425°F
- Standard Control Panel includes: Temperature Control Dial, LED ON Indicator Light, Main Power Switch with Standard and High Power Settings.
- Electronic "Spark Ignition System Standard"
- Spring-Assist Cover with full width handle and vent.
- Typical approvals include AGA, CSA, CE and NSF.
- Width: 49.9 Inches
- Depth: 41 Inches
- Height: 39 Inches