New Webilt Varimixer 60 Qt Dough Mixer W60 208V 3P
School Inventory Overstock Open Box
208-240V 3 Phase
New Condition-Open Box
Includes 60qt Bowl Paddle & Dough Hook
This would be a great startup mixer or backup to an existing Hobart
VARIMIXER is a planetary mixer with a variable speed drive system.
The mixer frame consists of a column with welded-on feet, and a top
traverse closed by a stainless steel cover.
The bowl is mounted in bowl arms, which manually are raised and
locked simultaneously - or lowered and opened, respectively.
The column contains the motor and the bowl arm mechanism. The top
traverse contains the transmission system consisting of the moveable pulleys,
the intermediate belt drive and the planetary head. Start and stop
push buttons are mounted on a front plate along with the contactor for
protecting the motor against overload. A 15 minute electrical timer
with HOLD feature is standard on the W60.
- By manually operating a single lever, the bowl raises and locks in position.
- Dual tension belt drive pulleys eliminates slippage.
- Locking pin on tool instead of shaft.
- No bowl adaptors required for the downsize bowls.
- Always the right mixing speed for the particular job with the variable speed drive.
- Unique planetary head design with very heavy duty shafts and bearings.
- Lubrication of planetary head only by permanent grease, no oil leakages into the bowl.
- Automatic stop of mixer when the bowl is lowered.
- 15 Minute Electrical Timer with HOLD feature.